Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 261
Members: 0
Total: 261
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Paladin Epic 1.5 Finale - Sunday, 9/4 at 7 PM PST
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Paladin Epic 1.5 Finale - Sunday, 9/4 at 7 PM PST

View previous topic :: View next topic  
webersoze
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Paladin Epic 1.5 Finale - Sunday, 9/4 at 7 PM PST Reply with quote

Hiya folks!

I'm plotting to finish my Epic 1.5 quest this Sunday at 7 PM PST and I could use your help if you are available. THIS IS NOT AN AH RAID. I'm trying to accomplish this last fight with the help of my online friends so I can use my Redemption sword to help me accumulate the necessary AA Points to become a full member of After Hours.

The paladin finale is in the Wall of Slaughter and the key to it is DPS. My mob (Durunal the Cursebearer) spawns near the ramp to MPG the second I enter the WoS zone. He is a level 75 leashed mob with approximately 600,000 hit points. He casts Gyrosonic Disruption (AE 600 dmg gravity flux), Epoch of Conviction (AE 100 hp/50 mana per tick, reduce spell attack and melee attack) and Ocean's Cleansing (self remove disease, curse & poison). He fights on his own for two minutes, then summons lightning elementals to assit him. He can be beaten down inside the two minutes.

It takes 30 great players or 40 good ones to put Durunal down. He usually drops a chest with a nice piece of loot in it, which will be lottoed off upgrade only to classes that can use whatever it is. I'll be "calling all cars" this week trying to marshal up as much support as I can. Please post on this thread if you can "save the date" and plan to attend.

Raid channel will be "Weber" - meet in POK Sunday, Sept. 4th by 7 PM EST. The entire raid should take no longer than 40 minutes.

Thank you!
Kiniira
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun Clan and some friends put his mob down last night with around 4 groups for one of Suns members Smile This mob isn't that hard to do with good enchanters to keep up with CC on the adds that it throws at you. A good way to avoid his AE that he casts is to use your veteran reward infusion to max out your resists. He was a challenge but imo one of the easier epic mobs.

Had a good time taking him down last night, if I'm online I'd be glad to help somebody from AH obtain their 1.5.
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was part of the SC raid on this guy. I really think he could be done by a tight group of 18, assuming the right classes. Really he was one of the easier 1.5 fights I have done.

I never got hit by the Epoch thing, though the gflux pegged me a couple times. This was without infusion, but I did have ferocity up. The adds were sort of a pain, butI found myself able to offtank two of them towards the end.

I normally am not on much on Sunday, because I spend that time with family. I'll see what I can do though about being there.
Korinne
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was a good fight but you HAVE to have good off tanks...PT Shieara and Atuin were OTing and I think a few times Olidan and Threep were too Razz The clerics took a beating and I think in the end only Naylyn Wend and myself were standing for the healers. We had 4 groups and handled it easily. Baxter didn't really seem to be taking that much dmg on the named although the mob had more hps than I expected. Full burn on him and make sure you are ready for the adds. IIRC Oli said that like 4 out of every 6 adds were UNMEZZABLE.

Korinne Neverfound, Lost Druid of Norrath
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: