Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 224
Members: 0
Total: 224
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Suggestion for Pally epic fight
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Suggestion for Pally epic fight

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ardnasc
Titanium-Clad Pally Tank

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Suggestion for Pally epic fight Reply with quote

For the South Ro fight I think it might be best to buff the triggering paladin (no DS the paladin must damage all 16 orcs) and send him/her ahead to attempt the trigger. Remal the black once triggered stays up a couple hours so the raid could be finishing loot or whatever from the previous target.

Keelee (the trigger NPC) also has a re-spawn timer of about 30 minutes so if another target is close (or we have sufficient porters) we could maybe do more then one of these in a night.

For the Valdoon trigger I think maybe if we split the raid along faction lines and send those not welcome in Felwithe to Lesser Faydark while everyone else goes to Felwithe. The triggering paladin should double check that at least 10 people from the raid are in the zone before attempting the hail. I'm not sure this will help but /shrug couldn't hurt!

Have Fun!
Ardnasc
Sorah
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the Valdoon fight, I have already lost my sealed bag three times before and with no expedition given. Finally, I had petitioned and receieived e-mails back as well as a visit from a GM while in-game. I was reimbursed with another bag and was told 10 in zone / 36 member raid. Also, to have the 1.5 Epic in main inventory prior to bag turn-in. Hehe, I hope it works...for me too.
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let us know if you try it before we do again if it works. This paladin fight is getting ridiculous. It's not fair for them to have things so screwed up. Sony really needs to get on the ball and get things fixed.
Sorah
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night, I FINALLY got the expedition and fought my way to loot my 2.0 drop with my guild and ally! What I mentioned on my previous post worked, and I'll mention again with additions: when turning in your sealed bag, there needs to be a MINIMUM of 10 players in Felwithe, (I think I had 18, hehe); in raid, a MAXIMUM of 36, (I got it at 36 or 35). I was also Raid Leader, and I had my Epic 1.5, Redemption, in my primary inventory. Upon getting the task, I gave raid and task leadership back to the actual RL of the night. We were able to add more players then, and there were just over 40 altogether. The most you can have in this raid is 54 AFTER getting task.

Good luck, my fellow pallies! =)

Last edited by Sorah on Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Ardnasc
Titanium-Clad Pally Tank

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gratz Sorah and thank you for the info.

It has been a while since we did my Valdoon fight but I suspect that at the time we had 35 or less in the raid and I was using my 1.5 most of the time anyway. I did not have raid lead but did have at least 10 from the raid in the zone.

I tried to trigger the South Ro fight again last night since the target mob (Remal the Black) supposedly stays up for a couple hours - I got 2 or 3 of the 4 waves popping all at once. I'll keep trying before raid time so as not to waste everyones time when it doesn't work. One of these days I'll get it right or SoE will fix it.

Have Fun!
Ardnasc
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: