Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 146
Members: 0
Total: 146
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Just wanted to say good job
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Just wanted to say good job

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acoma
Raid Leader
Raid Leader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:52 am    Post subject: Just wanted to say good job Reply with quote

Last night we did an open raid with 40ish toons and we where able to take down all 3 steamfactory events in one evening with no wipes and I was back in PoK before 2am, WELL DONE ALL!

We where extremly healer Light seeing as 2 of the three clerics where boxes and 3 of the 4 shamans where boxes and there was a druid in there somewhere.

You all did very well.

The spread of leadership seemed good, next time will give the task leadership to someone not doing the strats though sorry elric, and you all followed directions perfectly. When DPS off was called you all where on top of it. Then when assist was called on a specific mob once again you all managed to perform flawlessly.

We where efficent, had little down time, able to OTM pretty close to right on time, strats where quick and percise, loots/pages where taken care of fast(except for us forgeting the humming runes that one time, LOL), and we won all three.

We did not invite toons to the raid that where LFGing after the strats where given and I think we are going to keep this trend going. Having to wait to reshuffel the raid for a late comer once we have already done the strats and are ready to go has been slowing us down and we just brought the late comers in on the next event, it seemed to work well. Plus we where missing some classes last night and we still pulled together for the win.

Keep this type of playstyle up and we will be able to beat MMM in no time! Thank you all for a great time and I really enjoyed the evening.
Kindaaniel
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It all starts from the leadership. Good job last night Acoma.
Acoma
Raid Leader
Raid Leader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kindaaniel wrote:
It all starts from the leadership. Good job last night Acoma.

Teamwork is grand and you all did the hard parts.
Cobrawastaken
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its amazing how much waiting on late comers slows down raids. I agree and am glad you saw that it is much easier (even with less numbers) to grind on and then let others join in on the next "break".
elric
Trojan Man (and officer)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job leading, Acoma Laughing

As for folks showing up late, my feeling is we'll get you in when we can, but be patient. Not only does it slow the raid down, but it's unfair to /dzadd someone right before a win. It isn't fair to those that were on time, and helped do the clearing/win the event.

The only instance I can see doing this is on a Rott (hard) if we need a tank/healer.

Remember folks, we'll try and include everyone. That said, our first consideration as the leadershp is to AH as a whole, and ensuring a win, while being fair.

As always, if you'd like to try to be a RL, let me or another officer/SL know (I LOVE to spread the pain Mad )
Lostin
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Great Work. Reply with quote

Sounds like a fun night, sad I missed it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: