Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 281
Members: 0
Total: 281
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Afterhours Re-enters the Elemental Planes
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Afterhours Re-enters the Elemental Planes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Afterhours Re-enters the Elemental Planes Reply with quote

Heyas,

For those that missed it, Rallos Zek went down for us Saturday night. I don't know any other way to say it then we completely owned him. There were a lot of deaths, but there always are for RZ. This is the first RZ raid where I have lived actually. This also marks our official re-emergence into the elemental planes.

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who contributed to this. Everyone who was at the raid did an incredible job. I have to say that this was probably the smoothest Rallos Zek raid I have ever seen, and we won with the fewest people I can remember. In fact, I remember failing with a full raid and a half previously. All our raiders, from the healers to the tanks to the kiters to the dps to the chanters just did great. I haven't got high enough praise for you.

I also want to take a moment to thank those of our members who already are elemental flagged to this point, but stuck with us through months of rebuilding and reflagging (as well as suffering through me learning how to actually run raids, lol). You guys are the best! Without you and your willingness to help we probably would not have been able to reach this goal.

A special mention goes to our squad leaders. They make such a difference in taking the pressure off of my back as far as questions and keeping the raid together. All our squad leaders are top-notch players and just wonderful people, and I want to thank you for all your hard work.

So with that said, we will be starting to do earth and air rings soon, as well as possibly some named in PoWater to get a feel for the zone. Sol Ro is also a big priority for us. However, noone should worry if they still need some backflag mobs! We'll be killing them too, never fear. I hope everyone had fun killing RZ and see you for our next raid.
Mogaba
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woot, i am now earth, air, and water flagged, checked em all to make sure Razz
Korinne
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to add to Shieara's high praise Smile Like she said...WELL DONE! The chanters were great and just really were a well oiled machine. You would have thought we were doing PoN for as calm as they were. Everything went really smoothly, and I was surprised how well we owned VZ and TZ. That was just amazing. The way you all regrouped and headed down after fake RZ...was simply beautiful. Thank you Muvar for moving RZ! I have to admit I was a bit apprehensive about doing RZ but he was plain and simply owned Smile

I want to say a special thank you as well to the squad leaders. You all make it possible for us to handle complicated raids like this. Everyone knew what they needed to know, kept their group together and no mistakes were made. All those repetitive encounters culminate in this one.

Gratz to those that are EP flagged. You can look forward to progression into EP rings and EP named. Once Sol Ro is dead we can work on the Fire named.

Korinne Neverfound, Lost Druid of Norrath
Dohi
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we didnt just own him we took his candy away and made him cry... like the baby he is lol

i remember going on a 65+ man raid and not getting past the fake RZ lol a few times Mad

AH steps up to the plate and gets the home run first pitch mouahaha

PS i didnt die either LOL, i think Striatus was trying to keep a pack of mobs off me(about 20-30 of them) but i made it still lol, had time to get 2 da off somehow?! Question]

and sorry about the healing chain!!!! first time back in game in a month here .... i logged in but that was first time playing was on the raid.
Striding
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woOt!! Grats AH!!

Ichi...Ni...San...Shi...Striding ichiban... iki ma~su!
Hearrun
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking down those bad boys was fun, u can say we owned them, we did for sure, but these guys are not wimp. Everyone did their job! Excellent, and... I did not die. I used to be the first cleric down but im quite happy to be left standing at the end recently.

Might actually get some agro if i healed though. LOL

Gratz everyone !
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grats $
Kiliana
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!
Soraak
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats guys, I really wish I could have been there, but work got in the way of this one for me.

Soraak
Sareen
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is that to say we won't be doing RZ again? And we'll only do Sol Ro on saturday?

Grats to those that got it, and good luck to those this weekend. Too bad I can't be on on the weekends.
Shieara
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh? I'm sure we will be killing them again. However, the plan after this upcoming week is to move towards doing elemental rings again, with backflag mobs taking a back burner. Doesn't mean we won't be doing them, just means the frequency will decrease to make room for harder mobs with better loot.

Edit: Sorry I needed to add some stuff here for clarification. I want to make something very clear... *we will still be doing flagging mobs*. I know people are missing flags. We will be re-killing all flagging mobs again multiple times guys. That's just part of being the type of raiding organization that we are. All this means is that flagging will no longer be happening 3/4 raids per week as our major focus. We'll be cutting back on it to probably 1-2 nights a week instead, so we can make room for some elemental stuff. I'm not really sure why people would get the impression that we would only kill RZ or Sol Ro once, but I want to put that to rest. They will all die again folks, so please don't worry.
Slyst
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Not only is he a pain, but coordinating it is tough as hell too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: