Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 235
Members: 0
Total: 235
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Redemption!! Thank You!
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Redemption!! Thank You!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ardnasc
Titanium-Clad Pally Tank

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Redemption!! Thank You! Reply with quote

I want to thank everyone who helped with not only the Durunal fight last night but all the fights leading up to it.
AH people are the best!

Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

This is a bit of the lore from my log:
[Fri Mar 10 20:25:45 2006] Durunal the Cursebearer shouts, 'I feel some souls have returned for me. Redis, Rithnok, Drema, and Reiya. . . I feel your presence here. Come to me now and let us end this!'
[Fri Mar 10 20:26:07 2006] You shout, 'I will free their souls Durunal!'

[Fri Mar 10 20:32:28 2006] Korinne tells the raid, 'ok elg'
[Fri Mar 10 20:32:30 2006] Korinne tells the raid, 'say when '
[Fri Mar 10 20:32:42 2006] Elgluth tells the raid, 'k, lets do eet'
[Fri Mar 10 20:32:49 2006] Elgluth tells the raid, 'go'
[Fri Mar 10 20:32:56 2006] Elgluth's body is consumed in rage.
[Fri Mar 10 20:32:56 2006] Elgluth slashes Durunal the Cursebearer for 171 points of damage.

[Fri Mar 10 20:35:45 2006] Durunal the Cursebearer's corpse explodes into a sizzling cloud as its armor pieces crash to the ground.

[Fri Mar 10 20:38:36 2006] As you hold the sword, your soul is tugged for a few seconds and then all four soulstones speak in unison, 'This sword is the key, this sword is the misery, this sword is the instrument that took us away, and this sword is what will set us free. Take this cursed sword to Irak Altil, for he will know how to end our pain.'
[Fri Mar 10 20:38:36 2006] --You have looted a A Dark and Twisted Sword.--

[Fri Mar 10 21:48:16 2006] Irak Altil says 'I see you have destroyed the monster responsible for this plot. This sword, this twisted piece of steel and blood that lies in your hands, must be the instrument used by Durunal to twist and corrupt those he tortured. I can feel that this sword has a dark magical power that he used to forcibly and violently siphon the soul of those he tormented. There is only one way to correct Durunal's wrong-doings, as well as lay to rest the souls of those he tortured. You must take the crystals you have gathered and meld them with the sword. . .give those tormented souls a new purpose and a new meaning. After you have joined the souls with this weapon, I will [tell you about my master].'

[Fri Mar 10 21:48:35 2006] As the four soulstones come together, a soft blue light eminates around the dark sword. The soulstones find themselves at home within the sword. A flash occurs and four voices in unison speak in your mind, 'Thank you for saving us and giving us a purpose again. You are truly our savior and our redeemer, and we shall serve you from now on. Thank you, noble knight!'
[Fri Mar 10 21:48:35 2006] You have fashioned the items together to create something new!
[Fri Mar 10 21:48:58 2006] You tell AHRaid:3, 'Woot! Redemption!'

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Have Fun!
Ardnasc
Darby
DarbyQ
DarbyQ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations !!!

/Big Pally Hugs
Culdahl
Lord of the Assless Chaps (and officer)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now all you need is the new my little pony AA and you'll be l33t:-) Anywho, gratz on the 1.5! /hugs

- Culd
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: