Create an account
 
.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search
 
Login
 
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
 
Everquest
 
· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account
 
Who's Online
 
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 24
Members: 0
Total: 24
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Ring Of Valor and Afterhours
 Forum Index

 

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in


Ring Of Valor and Afterhours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
laenyani
Officer


Joined: Feb 08, 2006
Posts: 508
Location: Mansfield, Texas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:01 am    Post subject: Ring Of Valor and Afterhours Reply with quote

Folks I wanted to let you know that after talking to the leaders of RoV we have decided to enter into a coperation with them as well.

This will be a limited coperation for the next few weeks, then will possibly bloom into joint raids in the near future.

This is how it will work for now.
The leadership of RoV will let Leaders in AH know when they have open raid spots and what classes they could best use. AH leaders will then decide who to send. Anyone guesting on RoV raids still have to meet the requirements they have set for us. This includes meeting AA's (at least 1k which they lowered from 1500 for us)

The joint raids that are in the works will more than likely include the FoS series and will probably be on Thursday nights. A time has not been set as of yet. We will certainly keep you apprised as to when and where.

In the mean time if you are given the opprotunity to join RoV for raids please be on your best behaviour and enjoy yourselves.

It is a great opprotunity to see how they do their raids and earn gear. It will also give us an early look at raids we are planning to be doing this summer. Watch the strats and learn so you can help us when we get there.

If you have any questions you can send me, Elricvonclief, Hasseo, or Savarine a tell. We all attended the meeting and should be able to help you find the answers.
_________________
Laenyani
Muse of Bristlebane
"I remember when patchwork was uber"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Acoma
Raid Leader
Raid Leader


Joined: Apr 01, 2005
Posts: 1202
Location: West Virginia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds interesting in more than one way or direction for sure.
_________________
85 Ranger|85 Shaman
Plus 85 Cleric
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Razaz
After Hours Member
After Hours Member


Joined: Oct 08, 2009
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, So this is what it says on the home page for AH.

Welcome to the home of After Hours: the non-guild raiding coalition of the bristlebane server!

So, basicly, why all the alliances with guilds? This is nothing personal with the guilds. I joined AH to raid targets that my guild (LoV) isn't raiding so I'm already limited to targets I can attend with AH and tier to be earned to try and win any items I may want. Now with CoL, I have to earn DKP seperately for any raids with them as I understand it. So my already limited targets and earnable tier is now split between 2. Now theres no reference to how we can win loot with RoV as well, just says to watch how they do things. Thats just my basic problem with these alliances.

Now with the alliance with RoV in particular.

Picking:
How do you guys even know who meets the requirments for RoV? My account on AH still claims 1100 AA points not the 1400 I actually have now. My magelo is almost up to date but still not current.

Once you know who meets the requirments, how do you pick and choose who goes? How do we know that people arn't going to be favorited and repeatedly sent to raid with RoV?

Loot:
As referenced above, in the original post its very vague on how loot will be distributed, to quote" It is a great opprotunity to see how they do their raids and earn gear." The way I read that is we help and watch them win loot.

I understand that it would be nice to get a sneak peek at some of the Tower raids and other targets that will be going on down the line, but I just don't see how it is going to be fair given the varying play times and lock outs on all of AH's members.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aleax
Officer & Administrator


Joined: Mar 02, 2006
Posts: 1688
Location: San Jose California

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All are valid concerns. However, we do have ways of checking current AA count via a paid eqplayers account. As for who gets picked, it is really up to RoV and whatever class(es) they require which will be communicated to us on an as needed basis. The lockouts issue is one that cannot really be avoided but we look at it like this. These alliances give our members TWICE ( or now even three times ) as many chances to raid which should work well for those who are in different timezones as well as those who just love to raid all the time. The choice is yours as to when and if you are going to raid. We are merely trying to present you with more opportunities/choices on raid targets. Now when it comes to loot and RoV, I cannot answer there but I would assume it has some sort of dkp value like most other guilds.

Frankly, I was excited about this whole thing until I saw the "they will pick the classes they need" part. Being a shadowknight, I am hardly a class in a demand and will probably never get a chance to go on one of these raids myself. . .
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hasseo75
Officer


Joined: Feb 06, 2008
Posts: 1260
Location: MX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Ring Of Valor and Afterhours Reply with quote

laenyani wrote:
Folks I wanted to let you know that after talking to the leaders of RoV we have decided to enter into a coperation with them as well.

This will be a limited coperation for the next few weeks, then will possibly bloom into joint raids in the near future.

This is how it will work for now.
The leadership of RoV will let Leaders in AH know when they have open raid spots and what classes they could best use. AH leaders will then decide who to send. Anyone guesting on RoV raids still have to meet the requirements they have set for us. This includes meeting AA's (at least 1k which they lowered from 1500 for us)

The joint raids that are in the works will more than likely include the FoS series and will probably be on Thursday nights. A time has not been set as of yet. We will certainly keep you apprised as to when and where.

In the mean time if you are given the opprotunity to join RoV for raids please be on your best behaviour and enjoy yourselves.

It is a great opprotunity to see how they do their raids and earn gear. It will also give us an early look at raids we are planning to be doing this summer. Watch the strats and learn so you can help us when we get there.

If you have any questions you can send me, Elricvonclief, Hasseo, or Savarine a tell. We all attended the meeting and should be able to help you find the answers.


A little precision:

There are 2 raiding modalities:

1. Joint raids: Those are open raids hosted by RoV and doing targets like FoS 3. Loot on those are going to be /random and everybody who wants can join.

2. Guest. This mean join as guests the high end RoV raids: "The leadership of RoV will let Leaders in AH know when they have open raid spots and what classes they could best use. AH leaders will then decide who to send. Anyone guesting on RoV raids still have to meet the requirements they have set for us. This includes meeting AA's (at least 1k which they lowered from 1500 for us)"

So, there are not lockouts issues at all.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Didokova
After Hours Member
After Hours Member


Joined: Mar 04, 2009
Posts: 264
Location: Northampton Massachusetts

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This all sounds so good to me. I have gone with RoV on raids a few times there loot and DKP system is like most others from what i noticed

ps i Know they are always looking for healers for there raids they ask me if i want to join them frequently and i could not go becouse of lockouts i had from eather AH or CoL or i am already in a raid or about to raid
_________________
Didokova banner
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Didokova
After Hours Member
After Hours Member


Joined: Mar 04, 2009
Posts: 264
Location: Northampton Massachusetts

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didokova wrote:
This all sounds so good to me. I have gone with RoV on raids a few times there loot and DKP system is like most others from what i noticed

ps i Know they are always looking for healers for there raids they ask me if i want to join them frequently and i could not go becouse of lockouts i had from eather AH or CoL or i am already in a raid or about to raid


pss i think that the news of all the good things between CoL and AH made them realize some of there members and raiders had lockouts on a few raids they where planing and are hoping to avoid that the way col and ah are doing
_________________
Didokova banner
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Acoma
Raid Leader
Raid Leader


Joined: Apr 01, 2005
Posts: 1202
Location: West Virginia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razaz wrote:
Ok, So this is what it says on the home page for AH.

Welcome to the home of After Hours: the non-guild raiding coalition of the bristlebane server!

So, basicly, why all the alliances with guilds? This is nothing personal with the guilds. I joined AH to raid targets that my guild (LoV) isn't raiding so I'm already limited to targets I can attend with AH and tier to be earned to try and win any items I may want. Now with CoL, I have to earn DKP seperately for any raids with them as I understand it. So my already limited targets and earnable tier is now split between 2. Now theres no reference to how we can win loot with RoV as well, just says to watch how they do things. Thats just my basic problem with these alliances.

Now with the alliance with RoV in particular.

Picking:
How do you guys even know who meets the requirments for RoV? My account on AH still claims 1100 AA points not the 1400 I actually have now. My magelo is almost up to date but still not current.

Once you know who meets the requirments, how do you pick and choose who goes? How do we know that people arn't going to be favorited and repeatedly sent to raid with RoV?

Loot:
As referenced above, in the original post its very vague on how loot will be distributed, to quote" It is a great opprotunity to see how they do their raids and earn gear." The way I read that is we help and watch them win loot.

I understand that it would be nice to get a sneak peek at some of the Tower raids and other targets that will be going on down the line, but I just don't see how it is going to be fair given the varying play times and lock outs on all of AH's members.


Valid points Razaz and so far we are not doing "joint Raids" with anyone which I think is a good thing. We have the option to join CoL open raids that take place the same days as AH but at an earlier time and now with RoV it seems that there will be times when RoV does not have the full force that they want/need and will be looking to us to fill in their gaps for their raid events. The upside is that it is more opportunity to hit raid targets as a whole than just what AH does weekly which means more members have more chances at raid loot upgrades every week if they have the time to attend all the raids.

I am thinking that the ROV thing is like back in High school and if you had a Varsity team player get hurt you would pull in from the JV squad. Not that I think that our members are sub par or anything. Seeing as alot of our top memebers joined RoV full time I guess they figured that they would try and incorperate more AHers into the fold. I think it is fine for those that want to raid more but may not work for others and I can foresee may complications if they need toons on the same nights that we need them. Plus other things.

I dont see the RoV partnership nearly as benificial to the whole as the CoL one. Yes, if we got a few of the AH raid leaders into RoV tower raids and they where able to take in all that was going on they could bring that back to AH and help us win some Tower events. Not that we could use alot of their tacticts as we dont have the same force that they have, but I am thinking that RoV will call their raid together see what they have then send a tell to AH asking for DPS and Healers with 1500+AAs. I just hope that this does not happen on the nights we are raiding and needing those toons.

The CoL raids are very similar to ours in that they hit the same targets but for toons that have a hard time raiding late night it could be good for them to try and build up DKP/Tiers for raid loots in that organization. We have a dynamic here that is different from anything I have ever experience in EQ in all my years and I think it is a trend that will grow as EQ populations decrease and the content becomes more "raid-centric" as a whole. I dont see any AHers winning loots from a ROV raid unless it goes to bonus which I guess could be possable seeing they have farmed the crap out of SoD for MONTHS, hehe.

As always we just want people to show up and help us kill things that we can not kill on our own or with our regular guilds. These partnerships open a door to get more toons to our raids and that is a good thing. I probalby will never attend a CoL or RoV raid because I just cannot dedicate that kind of time to the game. I will make every effort so show to as many AH raids as I can because this organization has come to far and acomplished so much that I want it to be around unitll EQ goes poof.
_________________
85 Ranger|85 Shaman
Plus 85 Cleric
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Razaz
After Hours Member
After Hours Member


Joined: Oct 08, 2009
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still a little unclear on the picking and choosing of who would be going. I understand that someone can look up players and see if they meet the requirements. My question is, if they need 1 shaman for example and there are 2 online that meet the requirements, who decides which one goes? I'm worried that maybe shaman A who is in the same guild as an AH officer, is picked everytime leaving shaman B in the rain.

In my earlier post I was talking about my lockouts due to guild raiding and other members, who like me, raid with their guild and get locked out on most of AH's targets. This obviously is going to happen and AH can't really do anything about it, just the way it is.

My main concern is for the members of AH (like me) who raid Guild 1st, AH 2nd. I'm sure this isn't the majority of AH, but I'm sure it still makes a fair portion of AH. Due to guild lock outs, it limits the targets I can attend. Limited targets means limited tier. Now this I don't have a problem with the tier system as its a pretty fair system. However, the limited tier I can earn is now being split into too many channels, although, I am glad to hear joint RoV raids will be /random. As an example, instead of earning 3 or 4 tier a week, its now going to be 1 or 2 tier with AH and 1 or 2 dkp with CoL. For people like me who arn't raiding with AH everynight and earning 10 or more tier a week and 10 dkp with CoL, now we are really screwed on winning anything at either raid. I don't think raiding is all about the loot. However, if I FEEL like I don't have a chance to ever win anything, it kills any kind of motivation to raid.

I think this combining of forces with CoL and RoV is great for people who raid almost exclusively with AH. At the same time, I think members of AH, whom like me raid Guild 1st and AH 2nd, are getting the short end of the stick.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zacatac
Officer


Joined: Nov 14, 2008
Posts: 1265

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razaz wrote:
I think members of AH, whom like me raid Guild 1st and AH 2nd, are getting the short end of the stick.

You are not required to raid with everyone. If guild and AH is all you can do, then that's what you do. Nobody is forced to go.

RoV (and most everyone) is having troubles filling up raids. They want to have access to AH players via chat channel to just say "Hi there, we could use about 10 people, need classes x,y,z mostly, anyone want to go?" And if somebody wants to go, they go. RoV will most likely pick and choose people only if the raid is full up. In that case, higher level/more AA, flagged people would usually win out.

For me, I'm not about to start raiding 6 days a week. If my schedule happens to fit into a non-AH raid sometime, then I might go. But I'm still going to mainly be AH, and I don't have any "guild raids" to do, so when I do raid it will most likely be here.

And going on some RoV raids will (A) see content beyond what AH is doing, and (B) get you flagged for raid wins that might unlock a Rank 3 spell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hasseo75
Officer


Joined: Feb 06, 2008
Posts: 1260
Location: MX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razaz wrote:
I'm still a little unclear on the picking and choosing of who would be going. I understand that someone can look up players and see if they meet the requirements. My question is, if they need 1 shaman for example and there are 2 online that meet the requirements, who decides which one goes? I'm worried that maybe shaman A who is in the same guild as an AH officer, is picked everytime leaving shaman B in the rain.


We are doing our best to get that in a fair way, also we need to give it a try and see how works.

Razaz wrote:

In my earlier post I was talking about my lockouts due to guild raiding and other members, who like me, raid with their guild and get locked out on most of AH's targets. This obviously is going to happen and AH can't really do anything about it, just the way it is.


Ill say again: what lockouts? FoS, Tower, UF? do you have those in farm status?

Razaz wrote:

My main concern is for the members of AH (like me) who raid Guild 1st, AH 2nd. I'm sure this isn't the majority of AH, but I'm sure it still makes a fair portion of AH. Due to guild lock outs, it limits the targets I can attend. Limited targets means limited tier. Now this I don't have a problem with the tier system as its a pretty fair system. However, the limited tier I can earn is now being split into too many channels, although, I am glad to hear joint RoV raids will be /random. As an example, instead of earning 3 or 4 tier a week, its now going to be 1 or 2 tier with AH and 1 or 2 dkp with CoL. For people like me who arn't raiding with AH everynight and earning 10 or more tier a week and 10 dkp with CoL, now we are really screwed on winning anything at either raid. I don't think raiding is all about the loot. However, if I FEEL like I don't have a chance to ever win anything, it kills any kind of motivation to raid.

I think this combining of forces with CoL and RoV is great for people who raid almost exclusively with AH. At the same time, I think members of AH, whom like me raid Guild 1st and AH 2nd, are getting the short end of the stick.


You might have a point there ... but no, we are looking for an AH benefit over all. Remember: AH is for those raiders who do NOT raid with their guild and dont want to leave them. Lately LoV members are not being able to raid with us due same targets are being hitted.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Razaz
After Hours Member
After Hours Member


Joined: Oct 08, 2009
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zacatac wrote:
Razaz wrote:
I think members of AH, whom like me raid Guild 1st and AH 2nd, are getting the short end of the stick.

You are not required to raid with everyone. If guild and AH is all you can do, then that's what you do. Nobody is forced to go.


I know nobody is forced to go. The main problem I have is that if CoL attempts somethin like Kith, there are going to be AH members that then have that lockout. Due to that, it is then most likely not going to be done by AH.

What I'm getting at is that these joint or open raids are limiting the amount of targets AH can then select due to members having lockouts from previous open raids. For people who have a similar situation like mine with guild lockouts, it further limits the amount of raid targets i can do with AH.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aergon
Squad Leader
Squad Leader


Joined: Dec 30, 2007
Posts: 505

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, i really dont understand what bothers you so much...

why people see obstacles when others offer you a way to improve or grow?

if we raid so much ppl complain... if we raid few ppl complain

if we hit too much targets per night ppl complain... if we hit few ppl complain

if we are few ppl complain... if we are too much ppl complain

wtf

If you wanna go to CoL raids... up to you (diferent dkp system than AH), i am really happy for this , AH - CoL alliance happened

If you wanna go to RoV raids... up to you (far i know RoV dkp is public and works similar like CoL, and far i know and read RoV will use RoV-dkp system) of course you need meet the requiriments because if dont just will be all the time "LOADING PLEASE WAIT"

If you wanna go to AH raids... up to you because noone in AH force you!!! to raid nothing, then what you want? the officers just spend time and effort and try things happen, search for new horizonts and ppl only knows complain, what do you want Sir?

The picking will be done for AH officers because they want send to RoV raids ppl than dont spend the whole raid stealth afk, or not follow directions, etc. because AH officers wanna make a good impresion to RoV and keep the good feeling between both organizations, then i don know what is the problem with this subject.

The only concern than is clearly real is than sometimes the RoV-Raids end few min past the begin time for AH raids, and leaders need discuss this theme in deep.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Didokova
After Hours Member
After Hours Member


Joined: Mar 04, 2009
Posts: 264
Location: Northampton Massachusetts

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as i posted before if ah col and rov comuincate there intended targets there wont be a problem and will be a benifit for everyone i think it could work we just need to work out some details
_________________
Didokova banner
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
laenyani
Officer


Joined: Feb 08, 2006
Posts: 508
Location: Mansfield, Texas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: RoV Reply with quote

Raz i do understand your concerns. This honestly opens more doors for those that want to raid more but still want to stay in their guilds as well. It has no bearings on Ah normal raids.

As for the officers picking folks i think for now your just going to have to trust that we will be fair. Havent we always tried to be fair. I know I always try to make my decisions on whats best for AH not whats best for me or for my friends. I also am not afraid to argue a point if I feel its incorrect or needs another point of view. The reasons we are doing the choosing for now is we want to make sure that the folks with proper requirments, spells and skills are sent first. That doesnt mean that others will not be worked into the rotation. It also doesnt mean it will be like that forever.

Its a new thing we are working on and Im sure there will be issues and bugs to be worked out as we got.

Both alliances could lead to better things for AH. I know I am happy with the way the CoL coperation is going and I am hoping it will be the same for AH.

I also know that when we feel any agreement no longer benifits AH we will reconsider it and make our decisions on whats best for our Organization.

I can only speak for myself but AH will always come first.
_________________
Laenyani
Muse of Bristlebane
"I remember when patchwork was uber"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hasseo75
Officer


Joined: Feb 06, 2008
Posts: 1260
Location: MX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added:

If you are able to join a RoV raid as guest you have the chance to get loot if go to App level. This was not stated on meeting so is very nice from them consider Guests at same level than Apps. So:

Gratz Andromita on Capu-Tuk, the Painstriker
Lymantok on Tactician's Trinket and Warped Primeval Luminiscense
and Hapyto on Whirring Archaen Rune.

Also gratz Aleax, Prettything, Kelv and myself that now we are able to request Rallos Return raid .
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
elric
Trojan Man (and officer)


Joined: Sep 18, 2007
Posts: 2631
Location: Augusta, WI

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elric
Trojan Man (and officer)


Joined: Sep 18, 2007
Posts: 2631
Location: Augusta, WI

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elric wrote:
Grats!


I'm not gonna argue folks. I brokered a deal.

Our Lesser geared/aa/leveled folks can raid with CoL.

Our top folks can raid with RoV..

All on non raid nights/times.



I now firmly believe NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED.

fuggit
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elric
Trojan Man (and officer)


Joined: Sep 18, 2007
Posts: 2631
Location: Augusta, WI

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elric wrote:
elric wrote:
Grats!


I'm not gonna argue folks. I brokered a deal.

Our Lesser geared/aa/leveled folks can raid with CoL.

Our top folks can raid with RoV..

All on non raid nights/times.

and not it bites me in the ass...


I now firmly believe NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED.

fuggit

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elric
Trojan Man (and officer)


Joined: Sep 18, 2007
Posts: 2631
Location: Augusta, WI

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elric wrote:
elric wrote:
Grats!


I'm not gonna argue folks. I brokered a deal.

Our Lesser geared/aa/leveled folks can raid with CoL.

Our top folks can raid with RoV..

All on non raid nights/times.

and now bites me in the ass...


I now firmly believe NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED.

fuggit

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB 2.0.20 © 2001 phpBB Group
Forums ©
 
Top 10 Raiders
 
NameRaids
 
User Points
 
MemberPoints
Learn more
Top 50 Users