Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 141
Members: 0
Total: 141
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Good news!
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Good news!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kreavan
Class Leader

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:20 am    Post subject: Good news! Reply with quote

Well, some might have saw yesturday that I was having some issues with a couple missing quests. Primarily "Beyond the Barrier" and "Exploring Crystallos". After a few different, unsuccessful attempts to get back up to that point, I petioned.

A GM contacted me back later that night and stated that when the task/quest window had a small limit on how many open tasks a person could have, it prevented "Exploring Crystallos" from ever showing up when I completed the group crystallos key.

So, what he did was give me back "Beyond the Barrier" up through step 9 - Exploring Crystallos and also gave me "Exploring Crystallos" too Smile

Yay! I don't have to do it all over again.

For those that might have deleted your "Search for the Ultimate Story", "Beyond the Barrier", "Exploring the Mansion", and/or "Exploring Crystallos" pre-maturally. I would suggest sending in a petition and just explain that you deleted those quests after completing the key in order to make room in your task window.

FYI, you will also want to have your prismatic key and mmm key handy to link to the GM just in case for verification. I had to link mine to him last night.

Thrombo
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can verify same thing happened to Borammer...we went to do his exploring crystallos and he found he didnt have that quest nor beyond the barrer.....he had done beyond the barrier up to getting the prismatic necklace but never went beyond......he petitioned a GM and after linking the necklace a verification....he got beyond the barrier back with the steps up to that point checked off as done....He didnt get exploring crystallos though....but we just hailed Lairkyn (or what ever his name is) and he got exploring crystallos too.....which we then completed for him....

word to the wise for anyone missing the quest from the quest lists.....Petition

thrombo
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: