Create an account

.: Home :.  |  .: Topics :.  |  .: Forums :.  |  .: Your Account :.  |  .: Submit News :.  |  .: DKP :.
Search

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Everquest

· Home
· AH_chatroom
· Apply Here!
· Calendar
· DKP
· FAQ
· Forums
· Point System
· Private Messages
· Raid-o-matic
· Rules, Loot & AH
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: Brinie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 804

People Online:
Visitors: 377
Members: 0
Total: 377
After Hours Raiding: Forums

:: View topic - Opening New Doors with Circle of Legends
 Forum Index

Forum FAQForum FAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Opening New Doors with Circle of Legends

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laenyani
Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: Opening New Doors with Circle of Legends Reply with quote

After serious consideration and long talks we have decided to enter into an agreement with Circle of Legends (CoL) to do share some raids.

This is not going to be like any past colaberations in that we arent specifically doing joint raids with them, rather both organizations have opened thier doors exclusively to each other.

CoL raid times are Tues-Sat from 7pm est until 10pm est. On the Ah schedule that puts 4pm-7pm pacific times. Which should finish up well before our normal raids start time.

We encourage anyone and everyone to log onto CoL website and register. You must register in 3 places btw. On the website, on the forums, and on the DKP page as well. The website is [/url]www.coleq.org It would be best if you then sent an ingame email to Myazzrezzer, Veanda, Zanlac, or Acinonx to let them know you have registered. You will recieve a regular email back when your registration is complete and approved by a CoL officer. For the website you will also need an authorization code it is 0f847095. (those are both zero's). There is also a channel you need to set to raid with CoL. It is col-or.color.

One of the things both organizations have done for each others members is to waive any application period. This means you will start earning DKP the first time you raid with CoL and you will be eligible for loot.

We are working with CoL members to ensure we do not schedule cross raids and give each others folks lock outs as well. Currently CoL has some of the FoS tower raids on schedule as well as Queen (easy). We will have Pallorad, RR, and hopefully venom scheduled this week, and possibly Queen (hard).

Folks this is a good thing for AH and CoL. It should help boost attendance for both organizations as well as giving you the opprotunity to earn more loot. Its even possibly to be able to hit raids like Queen and eventually any other twice a week. If CoL schedules them on Tues then we can feasible do them again on Sat.

I wont be able to raid with CoL this Tuesday myself but I intend to be there every other day to help with any questions Ahers may have. I would love to see a good turn out from Ahers. I know for someof you on the west coast this is going to be impossible as you may be at work still, but if your online and available i encourage you to come join us and check it out.

Btw i had the registration incorrect but have now fixed it. If you had issues try the new code please.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tumic
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should applicants to AH do this as well, or will that cause too much logistical confusion?
Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:10 pm    Post subject: Opening New Doors with Circle of Legends Reply with quote

Hmm we didnt discuss that actually but I would say (shooting from the hip) to go ahead.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
paysin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello folks, I just wanted to pop in and say hi. If ya'll ever need a hand with anything, please dont hesitate to hollar at me..
Bowwe Winterfury
Circle of Legends
Didokova
After Hours Member
After Hours Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More raids humm sounds good one question if you are a member of AH are you saying you will start getting DKP and not have an app time

i was wondring about people who are still apps to AH can they join up
laenyani
Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Opening New Doors with Circle of Legends Reply with quote

I just addressed that 2 post above but for now I will say yes until something different is decided
elric
Trojan Man (and officer)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically, it means both AH and CoL have 2 raid groups to attend if they're on.

CoL raids early. 6 to 9 PST, I thought. CoL can raid with us on our normal raid times (9:30 formup, 10 CST moveout, 1 am finish).

Both groups keep their leaderships and rules in place, only change is extra raiders are available.

For AH it's register at CoLeq.org, then make sure youre registered on their dkp page.

Folks, this is a win/win for both orginizations Very Happy
Class Leader

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thoroughly agree with this and fell it will benefit both CoL and AH !

Two Thumbs Up

Zacatac
Officer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This made me laugh Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Board All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: